The wait for BOILER INDIA 2022’s new dates is over. The most celebrated steam event is all set to take place on 14th, 15th and 16th September, 2022 at CIDCO Exhibition & Convention Centre, Mumbai, India.
After a long wait, the event has been strategically scheduled in September as it will be a very conducive time for overseas prospects to plan their visit to India.
The global industrial boiler market size which was valued at USD 13.6 billion in 2020, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% with market size estimated to reach USD 20.1 billion in 2028; while the Asia-Pacific industrial boilers market is expected to grow with the CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.
Industrial boiler market has shown an exceptional penetration in countries such as Japan, China and India. Market research has estimated a large growth in Japanese industrial boiler market and the market leaders are targeting China and India to be their next revenue pockets for the years to come.
Basically the boiler & allied industries will have a lot to look forward to with active growth drivers like –
- Increasing consumer demands triggering companies to not only expand their existing manufacturing units but also set-up new industrial plants thereby boosting the demand for industrial boilers
- Shift in global boiler industry towards more environment-friendly technologies
- Rapidly growing petrochemical and chemical industries in developing economies including India and China, thus anticipating to boost demand for industrial boilers
After being missing in action for a long stretch of time, the steam industry is now operational to its fullest capacity and most optimum form.
The global boiler and allied industries are actively participating in various networking events as they realise the importance of such platforms now, more than ever, in order to recover their original markets as well as to explore new markets for their products and services.
BOILER INDIA, a mix of trade fair and seminars, offers a plethora of opportunities for the global fraternity of boiler and allied industries to network and explore infinite avenues under one roof. This platform –
1. Enables buyers, manufacturers, sellers, technology & service providers to optimally meet, greet and network
2. Provides a promising platform to showcase/launch novel products/technologies and bring in more awareness about the same
3. Promotes energy efficiency which further accelerates the shift in industrial trends towards more environment-friendly technology adoptions and practices
4. Gives impetus to the export industry, business expansions and profitable collaborations across borders
5. Offers umpteen opportunities of employment and skill development
The month of September will have a lot to look forward to as BOILER INDIA 2022 will have –
- 250+ exhibitors, comprising prominent players in boiler & allied industries, from both India and abroad
- 15000+ quality and relevant visitors
- 2500+ delegates to attend 18+ knowledge sessions
- 200+ entries for the prestigious BEST BOILER USER AWARD
Who can make the most of BOILER INDIA 2022 expo by exhibiting here?
- Boiler manufacturers
- Boiler component manufacturers
- Turbine manufacturers
- Ancillaries – tubes, pipes, valves, pumps, fans, fittings, joints, measurement & control instruments and equipments
- Technology & service providers
- Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Compressor manufacturers
- WTP, ETP & other pollution control equipment manufacturers
- Professionals in NDT, energy audit, RLA and R&M
- Dealers, traders and distributors
What kind of visitors will the exhibitors get exposed to?
- Purchase personnel from boiler-user industries – pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical, power plants, rice, sugar, textile, steel, refineries, etc. from across the globe
- Engineers & operators looking for newer technologies to increase efficiency, safety & environmental protection
- Purchase personnel from boiler manufacturing giants looking for component & ancillary manufacturers and traders
- Investors, bankers, venture capitalists
- Regulatory authorities, policy makers, urban planning specialists and utility & energy companies
- Design engineers, consultants, renewable energy project developers and other service providers
- Agencies dealing in Instrumentation
- R&D institutions, academicians & students
The knowledge sessions will cover a range of topics relevant for professionals from both manufacturing industries and user industries. Attending these will not only help one gain hands-on knowledge about the steam industry, its international codes, etc., but will also empower delegates with their problem-solving abilities, choice of material/technology, etc.
Shraddha Kalamkar, Team BOILER INDIA 2022