The steam industry is beginning to warm up as the market slowly but steadily recovers. Having almost overtaken the COVID-19 bump, the global boiler and allied industries are gradually getting back on the right track towards a bright future as had been speculated by numerous industrial research papers.
While the global industrial boiler market size which was valued at USD 13.6 billion in 2020, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% with market size estimated to reach USD 20.1 billion in 2028; the Asia-Pacific industrial boilers market is expected to grow with the CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027.Industrial boiler market has shown an exceptional penetration in countries such as Japan, China and India. Market research has estimated a large growth in Japanese industrial boiler market and the market leaders are targeting China and India to be their next revenue pockets for the years to come.
The boiler & allied industries will have a lot to look forward to as the market undergoes changes like –
- Increasing consumer demands triggering companies to not only expand their existing manufacturing units but also set-up new industrial plants thereby boosting the demand for industrial boilers
- Shift in global boiler industry towards more environment-friendly technologies
- Rapidly growing petrochemical and chemical industries in developing economies including India and China, thus anticipating to boost demand for industrial boilers
Boiler industry players can most certainly make the most of this scenario if they hit the iron while it’s hot. And BOILER INDIA 2022 expo is one such hot iron.
A mix of trade fair and seminars and conceptualised with the intention of bringing together the global boiler fraternity under one roof, this is what BOILER INDIA expo aims to:
1. Enable buyers, manufacturers, sellers, technology & service providers to optimally meet, greet and network
2. Provide a promising platform to showcase/launch novel products/technologies and bring in more awareness about the same
3. Promote energy efficiency which further accelerates the shift in industrial trends towards more environment-friendly technology adoptions and practices
4. Give impetus to the export industry, business expansions and profitable collaborations across borders
5. Offer umpteen opportunities of employment and skill development
Opening avenues of infinite opportunities, BOILER INDIA 2022 will be elaborate with –
- 250+ exhibitors, comprising prominent players in boiler & allied industries, from both India and abroad
- 20000+ visitors from over 12 nations, creating renewed avenues for development of export market
- 2500+ delegates to attend 18+ knowledge sessions
- 200+ entries for the prestigious BEST BOILER USER AWARD
Who can make the most of BOILER INDIA 2022 expo by exhibiting here?
- Boiler manufacturers
- Boiler component manufacturers
- Turbine manufacturers
- Ancillaries – tubes, pipes, valves, pumps, fans, fittings, joints, measurement & control instruments and equipments
- Technology & service providers
- Pressure vessel, Heat exchanger, Compressor manufacturers
- WTP, ETP & other pollution control equipment manufacturers
- Professionals in NDT, energy audit, RLA and R&M
- Dealers, traders and distributors
What kind of visitors will the exhibitors get exposed to?
- Purchase personnel from boiler-user industries – pharmaceutical, food & beverage, chemical, power plants, rice, sugar, textile, steel, refineries, etc. from across the globe
- Engineers & operators looking for newer technologies to increase efficiency, safety & environmental protection
- Purchase personnel from boiler manufacturing giants looking for component & ancillary manufacturers and traders
- Investors, bankers, venture capitalists
- Regulatory authorities, policy makers, urban planning specialists and utility & energy companies
- Design engineers, consultants, renewable energy project developers and other service providers
- Agencies dealing in Instrumentation
- R&D institutions, academicians & students
As we embrace the endemic era with a renewed vigour, it’s time to make the most of every opportunity that comes our way. For more details about BOILER INDIA 2022, visit www.boilerworldexpo.com, call Shraddha – +91 9987026115 or write to [email protected]
Shraddha Kalamkar, Associate Convenor, BOILER INDIA